Pursuant to the decision taken in the meeting of all Heads of Departments/Sectional Heads under the Convenorship of the Vice-Chancellor, held on October 21, 2020, and in continuation to this office earlier Notification No. 1206-13/KKKUK/Acad/Reopening/20 dated September 13, 2020, it is notified for the information of all concerned that the Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak shall move towards face to face academic activities/classes with effect from October26, 2020 with the following conditions:
- All the students are required to submit the following documents (specimen Uploaded on University Website) to their respective HoDs before attending the University:
- Health Declaration Form, duly signed by the student stating that he/she is in good health. The declaration must be signed by parents/guardian of the student as well.
- An Affidavit, duly signed by the student to the effect that he/she shall adhere to all safety protocols and other instructions in this regard, and that he/she will not hold the University liable if he/she contract the virus in spite of the safety protocols. The declaration must be signed by parents/guardian of the student as well.
- In addition to the SoPs notified by the Government, students, faculty, officers and staff of the University will also be required to comply with the following SoPs strictly, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the University premises:
- Wear a mask at all times when in a public space on campus.
- Maintain social/physical distancing of 6 feet in classrooms, laboratories, libraries, cafeteria, offices, corridors, and staircases etc.
- Maintain good hygiene practices. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, or use a hand sanitizer, dry the hands before leaving the bathroom. Use a tissue (and dispose of it properly) or elbow’s crook when coughing or sneezing.
- Use only the designated entrances and exits.
- Review latest updates and general guidance provided by the University related to COVID-19.
- Use communal facilities, e.g., kitchens, canteens, meeting rooms, printers and photo copiers, only in accordance with the designated protocols.
- Maintain and update a daily contacts diary: Where one goes, when, and whom he/she sees while on campus, must be recorded. This information may be asked at some public spaces on campus.
- Limited movements: Moving too much around the campus shall be avoided. As much as possible everybody shall stick to his/her own space.
- Transport of the University will be operational keeping in view the strength of students attending face to face classes on campus.
- Canteens shall be operational as per required SOPs of the Government.
- In case of any suspected case of Covid-19, the focal person or any other staff member, as communicated by the University and displayed on official Website, may be contacted.
- University’s FM Radio will continue to spread awareness among the students regarding precautionary measures required to be taken in the wake of Covid-19.
- No gathering of any kind will be allowed in the premises of the University.
- Anyone found violating the safety protocol, procedure, instructions, and / or guidelines shall be subject to a strict disciplinary action.
This is issued with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Khushal Khan Khattak University