KKKUK Online Admissions
NOTE: ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS AND PAYMENT AGAINST COMPUTERIZED CHALLAN NUMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. MANUAL FORMS AND PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- On visiting https://www.kkkuk.edu.pk/online-apply/ (the site is accessible at the time of admissions only) for filling out the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form.
- Select discipline carefully, after the submission of the application the program and number of disciplines applied for will not change.
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of THREE disciplines through a single registration. (PhD/MS/ M. Phil students can apply for only ONE discipline)
- MS/MPhil/Ph.D. candidates must have cleared GAT (General)/GAT (Subject) test, as per requirements of the concerned degree programs, with a valid Result Card before applying for admission.
- A recent photograph of the candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Candidates, whose final results have not yet been announced, will enter the earned percentage/ CGPA of the last year/term/ semester.
- Candidates shall deposit the fee in the Bank of Khyber, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak Branch, and submit a hard copy of the receipt along with a print copy of the Admission Form in the concerned departments.
- The candidates are advised to avoid any misrepresentation of facts, as doing so may lead to the cancellation of their candidature/admission at any stage.
For any query, please contact (0927)-291019.