Re-checking of Paper:
1. A student not satisfied with his/her result can only apply for rechecking of final term paper within seven days of declaration of result.
2. Answer script will not be shown to the student.
3. Rechecking of the answer books shall be allowed on payment of prescribed fee per paper within a week of the declaration of result on the prescribed proforma.
4. Rechecking of the answer books / scripts is done to verify that:
(i) Totals have been correctly brought forward.
(ii) Grand total on the cover of the title page of the answer book is correct.
(iii) Each portion of the answer book has been marked.
(iv) The answer book has not been changed
(5) Reassessment / Re-evaluation of the answer books / scripts shall not be allowed.
(6) Answer books / scripts and award lists of each examination shall be stored by Controller of Examinations for a period of one year only from the date of commencement of the examination, except those challenged under regulation No 3 above.