BA/B.Sc (Part–I & II) Supplementary Examinations, 2020
- To avoid grouping, the students will enter into the hall in a phased manner, with 6 feet distance.
- Students shall wear mask, gloves and avoid hand shake before and after the exam.
- Close gathering shall not be allowed at any place.
- Student will bring drinking water bottle along with them.
- Parents should avoid gathering at the centers.
- Proper distance i.e. six feet between the seats shall be ensured.
- Violation of the SOP will be dealt as per University Regulations.
- Practical Examination will be held in the university w.e.f April 20, 2021. The detail will be provided at the respective center during the exam.
- In case of any sort of Conflict of Date(s)/Paper(s), please contact the Examinations and Secrecy Section, immediately.
Controller of Examinations