Financial Aid and Scholarships
HEC Need Base Scholarship
HEC Need Base Scholarship General Eligibility Criteria:
- Students be enrolled in University at Undergraduate BS (Hons) / Graduate (2 Year) programs.
- Deserving Students from low income families.
- The continuance of Scholarship installment is subject to the satisfactory academic performance of the Students.
Documents To Be Attached With Application Form:
- Applicant CNIC or Form-B.
- Applicant’s Father / Guardian CNIC.
- Applicant fee slip of current semester.
- Educational record (DMC of last examination passed, Secondary School Certificate (SSC) & DMC, Intermediate DMC & Certificate.
- Father /Mother/Guardian Income Certificates on stamp paper in case of non-Government employee.
- Father /Mother/Guardian Salary Slip in case of Government employee.
- Last month utility bill (Electricity, Gas, Water, Telephone)
- Last six month medical bills (if any).
- Siblings’ recent monthly fee deposit slip.
- Statement of purpose (Explain the suitability for the subject scholarship).
- The duly filled application form with all supporting documents should be submitted to Students Financial Aid office (SFAO) on or before the deadline.