Admission Spring 2020
ADMISSIONS OPEN SPRING-2020
(Master in Library & Information Sciences)
|BA/B.Sc or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
(Post Graduate Programs)
|1. BS in Bioinformatics/ Biological Sciences/ Computer Science /Biotechnology or equivalent in relevant disciplines (Deficiency Courses to be completed if needed). 2. Candidates must have qualified ETS-GRE (General)/NTS-GAT (General) with at least 50% marks.|
|NOTE: The qualified GAT-General Test conducted by National Testing Services (NTS) for Kohat University of Science & Technology, Kohat or any other Public Sector University for admissions in the same MS/M.Phil/PhD programs will also be accepted.|
|Prospectus issuance (United Bank Limited Karak)||20th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of admission forms||3rd February 2020|
|Display of 1st Provisional Merit List on the Departmental Notice Board and University Website||4th February 2020|
|Interview (Open/Quota) and Deposit of Admission Dues||5-7 February 2020|
|Display of 2nd Provisional Merit List||10th February 2020|
|Interview (Open/Quota) and Deposit of Admission Dues||11-13 February 2020|
|Display of 3rd (Final) Provisional Merit List||14th February 2020|
|Interview (Open/Quota) and Deposit of Admission Dues||14-17 February 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||17th February 2020|
Note: The University offers various Scholarships/Financial Assistance to needy and talented students through Merit Scholarships, HEC Need Based Scholarships, MORA Scholarships, National Bank Loan Scheme, DIYA Scholarships, Disable Scholarships, and other Scholarships.
- Prospectus along with admission application form can be obtained from United Bank Limited, Karak branch by depositing an amount of Rs.500/- in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak. Admission application form can also be downloaded from University website i.e. kkkuk.edu.pk and the fee can be deposited online in account # 000234929164 United Bank Limited Karak Branch.
- Candidates applying for more than two disciplines must submit additional application form for each discipline and required to appear once for interview before the departmental admission committee.
Reserved Seats for Master and Bachelor Programs (Excluded Open Merit)
- Erstwhile FATA 02%
- Balochistan 02 seats
- Other Province 01 seat (each)
- Disable 01 seat
- Hafiz ul Quran 01 seat
- Sports 02 seats
- Gilgit Baltistan Students 02 seats
- Chitral Students 02 seats
NOTE: Pick and drop facility for local students on designated routes and hostel accommodation for female students in Girls Hostel, Govt. Girls Degree College KDA Karak will be provided as per the University policy.
Forms complete in all respect along with the following documents must reach the office of the concerned teaching department before the closing date:
- Bank Receipt/Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of Treasurer, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak must be attached with admission application form.
- All educational documents duly attested must be attached with application form along with 03 passport size recent photographs.
- Admitted students shall submit Migration Certificate and Affidavit within 15 days after fee deposit.
- All Candidates are directed to bring their Original documents at the time of interview.
- An Affidavit on Rs.50/- judicial stamp paper shall be submitted along with the application form by the student as well as parents/guardians to the effect that the student shall not participate in any political activity during his study period.
- In-service candidates must have to apply through proper channel and have to produce NOC and leave certificate for completion of course work.
- Incomplete & late admission forms shall not be entertained.