Sealed tenders are invited from the manufacturers /importers/authorized dealers /suppliers/well reputed firms registered with the Sales Tax and Income Tax Department for supply of Equipment/Instruments under the Project Strengthening of Geology labs, Khushal khan Khattak University, Karak.
The Terms and Conditions are as under:
- The bidding documents including quantity, specification and detailed terms and conditions can be obtained from store section on payment of Rs.1000/-(Non Refundable) in form of demand draft/pay order in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak on any working day(Monday-Friday) during office hours .Tender documents are also available on university kkkuk.edu.pk and KPPPRA website.
- Sealed Bids must be accompanied by bid security at 2% of Total Bidder’s Price in form of Call Deposit Receipt (CDR) in Original in the name of Treasurer, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak.
- Items rates and amount should be filled in figures as well as in words and should be in accordance with the general directions given in tender documents. Overwriting and cutting will not be acceptable.
- Those firms, which are involved in litigations in any department/organization, are not allowed to participate in tender process.
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak reserves the right to accept/reject any/all tenders/bids as per KPPPRA rules.
- The successful bidder at his own cost and efforts will procure all sort of related material/equipment.
- Bid in sealed envelopes must reach to office of the Undersigned by 12:30 PM on 25-03-2019 through registered courier service and will be opened in the presence of the contesting firms/their authorized representatives on the same day at 01:00 PM in the administration block, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak.
- Bidders are required to include all the taxes in their prices/rates.