Notice Inviting Tender
Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak invites Sealed Bids on the basis of Single Stage two envelope Process from the eligible Firms/ Contractors having valid registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) in the category C-3 or above and Enlisted & renewed for the year 2018-19 for the following Higher Education Commission Funded Project.
|S. No||Name of the Project||Name of Work|| Estimated Cost
|Date of submission of Financial and Technical Bids||Date of opening of Technical Bids|
|1.||Provision of Academic Block||Construction of Academic Block at Khushal Khan Khattak University at Karak||
|Submission 11/10/2018 at 02:00 PM||Opening 11/10/2018 at 02:30 PM|
The Terms and Conditions are as under:
- Application on letterhead of the company/firm must be submitted to the office of Project Coordinator during office hours (08 AM – 04 PM) along with the following, for issuance of bidding documents not later than September 11, 2018.
- National Identity Card (CNIC Photocopy).
- Pakistan Engineering Council Registration copy for the year 2018-19.
- Tender Documents will be issued to the contractors/firm from 14-09-2018 to 21-09-2018 during office hours on cash payment of Rs. 10,000/- (non-refundable).
- Pre-Bid meeting will be held on 02-10-2018 at 11:00 AM in the office of the Project Coordinator, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak.
- Sealed bids shall reached till October 11, 2018 before 02:00 PM (Pakistan Standard Time) to the Project Coordinator Office and will be opened on the same day at 02:30 PM in the Office of Project Coordinator, Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak in the presence of the Bidders. No bid shall be considered for opening, if submitted by hand or any unregistered source or after the above-mentioned time.
- The Contractors / Bidders are required to send their Bids in sealed envelope clearly marked as Technical Bid (Two set, one original and one photocopy) while the second envelope containing bid price, clearly marked as Financial Bid.
- Earnest Money 2% of the Bid Cost must be accompanied with the Financial Bid. An affidavit attached with technical bid that depicts that the 2% bid security / Earnest Money in the shape of Call Deposit / Bank Draft is placed in Financial Bid, without which the bid will consider Non-Responsive.
- Documents including attested updated copy of PEC Registration (Renewed for 2018-19), CNIC and NTN Certificates shall be accompanied with Technical Bid documents.
- Interested Contractors must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council two days prior to the closing date of bid submission.
- Every page of the Tender documents must be stamped and signed by the person whose names exist in Form-H / Partnership deed.
- The Contractors quoting their rates on above / below basis on Estimated Cost mentioned in BOQ / Tender form for Evaluation of bids.
- The contractors / bidders who quote their bids / rates more than 10% below the Engineering Estimate shall submit an additional security in the form of Call deposit equal to 8% of the Bid cost.
- All Federal and Provincial duties / stamp duties / taxes including sales tax etc shall be recoverable as per directives of the Government issued from time to time.
- If any documents submitted along with the bid documents found forged / false, the registration of the contractor / Firm shall be cancelled / Black listed.
- Any disfiguring / overwriting manipulation in the Tender shall be liable to rejection.
- Two Figures after the decimal (without rounding) of the rate will be consider for evaluation of the bid.
- Incomplete / Conditional bid shall not be accepted.
- The bidders are advised to visit the site of the projects before submission of their bids.
- Bids will be valid for 90 days from the date of acceptance by the competent authority.
- The “Financial Bids” of only Technically qualified bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders / their representatives, who may like to attend, in the office of the Vice Chancellor, Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak, whereas the Financial Bids of Technically non responsive Bidders shall be returned unopened to the respective contractors.
- In case of equal bid 1st, 2nd and 3rd etc, the lowest bidder would be decided through toss/ draw by the undersigned.
- The procuring entity may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposals. The procurement entity shall upon request communicate to any contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the ground for rejection of the bid or proposal as per KPPPRA 47(1).