Admission Open in M.Phil Education Spring 2017
- Posted by Web Admin
Admission are open in M.Phil Education Spring 2017 in Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak.
M.Phil (Post Graduate Programs)
|M.Phil Education||1. Relevant Master’s Degree or 4 –years education after intermediate (132 Credit Hours) with minimum CGPA 2.5 in Semester System or 2nd Division in Annual System
2. The GAT-General (www.nts.org.pk/gat/gat.asp) conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required at the time of admission to M.Phil/M.S.
Candidate must pass screening test conducted by the Institute/ Centre/ Deptt/ College by securing at least 60% marks *
|Prospectus issuance||27 Feb 2017||Allied Bank Karak City|
|Last date for submission of admission forms||6th March 2017||Concerned Department|
|Display of 1st Provisional Merit List||8th March 2017||Education Department Notice Boards/University Website|
|Interview||10th March 2017||Concerned Department|
|Deposit of Admission Dues||15th March 2017||Allied Bank Karak City|
|Commencement of Classes||16th March 2017|
Note: The University may offer financial incentives like Merit Scholarships /MORA Scholarships/National Bank Loan Scheme/DIYA Scholarships/Disable Scholarships/Brother Sister Concession and Prime Minister tuition fee reimbursement Scheme, and other Scholarships to really deserving and talented students.
1: Prospectus along with admission form may be obtained from Allied Bank Limited, Karak City by depositing an amount of Rs.500/- in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak. Forms can also be downloaded from University website (http://kkkuk.edu.pk/downloads/) for which fee may be deposited online in account # 000000014700028 Allied Bank Karak City and proof deposit receipt attached with the admission form. Forms complete in all respect must reach the office of the undersigned before the closing date.
2: Candidates applying for multiple categories must submit additional application forms for each category and required to appear once for interview before the departmental admission committee.
3: Reserved Seats
- FATA 02%
- Balochistan 01 seat
- Other Province 01 seat (each)
- Disable 01 seat
- Hafiz ul Quran 01 seat
- Sports 02 seats
- Gilgit Baltistan Students 02 seats
- Chitral Students 02 seats
Reserved seats are excluded open merits.
NOTE: Pick and drop facility for local students on designated routes and hostel accommodation for female students in Girls Hostel, Govt. Girls Degree College KDA Karak will be provided as per University policy.
- All educational documents duly attested must be attached with application form alongwith 03 passport size recent photographs.
- Admitted students shall submit Migration Certificate and Affidavit within 15 days after fee deposit.
- All Candidates are directed to bring their Original documents for interview.
- Affidavit on Rs. 30/- or above stamp paper for not taking part in politics should also be provided at the time of form submission.
- Parent/Guardian must accompany the candidates at the time of interview. Parents/Guardians should also submit an affidavit about the candidates for not taking part in politics.
- In-service candidates must have to apply through proper channel and have to produce NOC and leave certificate for completion of course work.
- Incomplete admission forms shall not be entertained.
Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
Phone No: 0927-291027