Fee for affiliated colleges student registration in BA/BSc
- Posted by Web Admin
Consequent upon the declaration of the result of HSSC Annual Examination by the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education, the competent authority is pleased to approve the following Schedule for Registration of the students of the Affiliated Colleges in BA/B.Sc. (Two years programme) and BS (Hons)/B. Com (Hons) (Four years programme). All concerned should therefore, submit Registration Return proforma (RRP) according to the schedule, to the office of the undersigned (by hand) after finalizing admissions of the students before the closing dates in each case.
|With Normal Fee of Rs. 1500/-||With Late Fee of Rs. 200/-(1500+200=1700)||With Double Late Fee of Rs. 400/- ((1500+400=1900)||With Special Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- (1500+1000=2500)|
|Up to: 10-10-2018||Up to: 25-10-2018||Up to: 12-11-2018||Up to: 26-11-2018|
- Admission to the Bachelor program is open to those candidates who have passed the HSSC or equivalent Examination from any Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education/BTE of Pakistan in at least Second Division (45% marks). Students having marks below 495 out of 1100 at HSSC level are not eligible for admission as regular students. However, they may be informed that they are eligible to apply for examination for Bachelor of Arts as private candidates in Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak.
- The University will allot Registration Nos only against the approved number of seats for the respective Colleges. The University is not liable for the registration of students who have been admitted beyond the approved number of seats.
- Migration Certificate is mandatory for Registration. No Registration Number will be allotted to any student without Migration Certificate.
- A student already on the roll of any college shall not be admitted to another college during the current session unless prior permission for Migration has been obtained from the University.
- All particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B etc. of the student being recorded in RRP must be in accordance with SSC (Matric) Certificate of the student so as to avoid any mistake in his particulars.
- Migration certificate must be arranged in order of the serial number mentioned in RRP.
- A covering letter from the Principal of the college concerned along with a list showing the total strength of students and fee deposit slip (in original) must be attached with RRP.
- Proper approval of all the admission cases, beyond normal procedure, are to be sought from this office. Cases not approved by this Office will not be considered as valid and consequently shall not be allowed for Registration due to which the candidates will lose the chance to appear for their Annual Examination, altogether.
- The Principals of the concerned colleges are requested to forward verified copies of the DMC(s)/Documents of the admitted students for approval.
- The Registration Return Proforma of B. A–I and B.Sc.–I are to be typed separately. It will be appreciated if the said RRP (Download) is provided in soft also through USB. For any quarries please contact office of the undersigned on phone No. 0927-291024