Admission for BA/BSc Supplementary Examination 2019 are open
- Posted by Web Admin
It is notified for information of all those candidates who have compartment in their BA/B.Sc (Part–I & II) Annual Examination, 2019 or before, that schedule of admissions for B.A/B.Sc Supplementary Examination 2019 has been announced. Accordingly, they are advised to submit their Examination Admission Forms (EAF) obtainable (free of cost) from Examinations & Secrecy Section of the University, during office timings for the upcoming BA/B.Sc. Supplementary Examination, 2019, as per the following schedule: (The said forms can also be downloaded from the University website www.kkkuk.edu.pk).
With Normal Fee Upto 28.10.2019
With Late Fee Rs. 100/- 08.11.2019
With Double Fee Upto 18.11.2019
With Triple Fee Upto
|One Paper||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1750/-||Rs. 2800/-||Rs. 3950/-|
|Two Papers||Rs. 2250/-||Rs. 2350/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 5750/-|
Practical Fee (if any) Rs. 150/- (Each Practical)
Note: Examination Admission FORM AND FEE Receipt (Both) must reach the University on or before the last date of admission failing which late/double/triple fee will be charged according to the schedule. Demand Draft shall not be entertained. Fee must be deposited in UBL Karak City.
- Separate Forms must be submitted for Part-I & Part-II in case the candidate has got compartment in both the parts.
- Principals of affiliated colleges are requested to send the forms of the candidates complete in all respect alongwith the following documents:
- Attested copies of B.A/B.Sc (Part – I & II) DMCs.
- Attested copy of CNIC of the student/father/guardian.
- Four (04) attested passport size photographs with white background (Both Male & Female).
- The columns of postal/permanent address and cell phone No. must be filled in.
- In case of private candidates, forms may be attested by any Gazetted officer and be submitted directly to the Examinations Section, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak alongwith attested photocopies of latest B.A (Part – I/ Part – II) DMC, CNIC and FOUR (04) attested passport size photographs.
- A candidate who wants to be examined in a place other than permanent address must provide proof of his/her own/ parents, service (attested by the Head of concerned Department) or residence certificate with the form duly attested by Assistant Commissioner/Deputy Commissioner.
- Claim of candidates, to have sent Admission Form by post but not received at the Examinations Section may be considered subject to provision of documentary proof to the effect that the form(s) had been received in the university within due time.
- Those candidates who have applied for rechecking/retotaling or have submitted appeals against the decision of the Examination Disciplinary Committee should also apply (if eligible) as per aforementioned schedule and should not wait for outcome of their applications. Whereas those candidates who get eligible for admission after declaration of results of rechecking/retotaling or appeal, are advised to submit their EAF within 10 days with normal fee after the results’ declaration.
Incomplete forms or those received after the stipulated time will not be accepted under any circumstances.