GRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS OPEN FALL-2017
Admission are open in following Programs Offered
Master (2) years Graduate Programs:
|MA (Communication & Media Studies)||BA/B.Sc or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|MLIS (Master of Library & Information Sciences)||BA/B.Sc or equivalent with at least 45% marks|
|M.Ed (one year)||M.Ed (One year)|
MS/MPhil Graduate Programs
|MS Computer Science||
|MS Management Sciences||
|M. Phil (Library and Information Science)||
NOTE: The qualified GAT-General Test conducted by National Testing Services (NTS) for Kohat University of Science & Technology, Kohat admission in MS/M.Phil will also be accepted.
|Prospectus issuance (United Bank Limited Karak)||October 02, 2017|
|Last date for submission of admission forms||October 09, 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on the Departmental Notice Board and University Website||October 11, 2017|
|Interview at the concerned Department||October 12, 2-17|
|Deposit of Admission Dues (Provisional Merit List)||October 13-16, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||October 16, 2017|
Note: The University offers various Scholarships/Financial Assistance to needy and talented students through Merit Scholarships, HEC Need Based Scholarships, Need based Scholarships (own source), MORA Scholarships, National Bank Loan Scheme, DIYA Scholarships, Disable Scholarships, Brother Sister Concession, Prime Minister tuition fee reimbursement Scheme, HEC French Need Based Scholarship and other Scholarships.
- Prospectus along with admission application form can be obtained from United Bank Limited, Karak branch by depositing an amount of Rs.500/- in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak. Admission application form can also be downloaded from University website (Download: Word, PDF)and the fee can be deposited online in account # 000234929164 United Bank Limited Karak Branch.
- Candidates applying for multiple disciplines must submit additional application form for each discipline and required to appear once for interview before the departmental admission committee.
Reserved Seats for Master Programs
- FATA 02%
- Balochistan 01 seat.
- Other Province 01 seat (each)
- Disable 01 seat
- Hafiz ul Quran 01 seat
- Hafiz ul Quran 01 seat
- Sports 02 seats
- Gilgit Baltistan Students 02 seats
- Chitral Students 02 seats
Note: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9 are excluding open merits
NOTE: Pick and drop facility for local students on designated routes and hostel accommodation for female students in Girls Hostel, Govt. Girls Degree College KDA Karak will be provided as per the University policy.
Forms complete in all respect along with the following documents must reach the office of the concerned teaching department before the closing date:
- Bank Receipt/Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of Treasurer, Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak must be attached with admission application form.
- All educational documents duly attested must be attached with application form along with 03 passport size recent photographs.
- Admitted students shall submit Migration Certificate and Affidavit within 15 days after fee deposit.
- All Candidates are directed to bring their Original documents at the time of interview.
- An Affidavit on Rs.50/- judicial stamp paper shall be submitted along with the application form by the student as well as parents/guardians to the effect that the student shall not participate in any political activity during his study period.
- In-service candidates must have to apply through proper channel and have to produce NOC and leave certificate for completion of course work.
- Incomplete admission forms shall not be entertained.