It is the responsibility of each student to fulfill the following graduation requirements
- The student has earned the requisite credit hours of the degree program.
- The student’s CGPA on the scale of 4.0 is not less than :
- Bachelor / Master = 2.0
- M. Phil / M.S. = 2.5
- Ph. D = 3.0
- The student has passed all the core, supporting and compulsory courses of the degree program.
- The student has met his financial and material obligations towards the university and there is nothing outstanding against him.
- The student produces clearance certificates from all concerned departments and sections.
- Each successful candidate at a Degree Examination shall be conferred a degree at the subsequent Convocation held. The degree shall be signed by the Registrar and Vice Chancellor. The candidates, who are absent on the occasion of Convocation, shall be granted the Degree in absentia on payment of prescribed fee.