ADMISSIONS OPEN FALL-2018
Extended last date of Admission Form Submission : Monday, September 24, 2018
Admission are open in following Programs Offered
BS four (4) years Under Graduate Programs:
|B.S (Communication & Media Studies)||FA/F.Sc or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
|B.S (Library & Information Sciences)||FA/F.Sc or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
|BS (English)||FA/F.Sc or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
|BS (Bio-Informatics)||F.Sc (Pre-Medical/Engr/ICS, A Level) or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
|BS (Computer Science)||FA/FSc (Pre-Medical/Engr/DAE) or equivalent with subjects of Maths/CS/IT at least 2nd Division|
|BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)||FA/F.Sc/D.Com or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
|BS Geology||F.Sc (Pre-Eng/Medical/CS) or equivalent at least 2nd Division|
|BS Physics||F.Sc (Pre-Medical/Engr/) or intermediate with Physics or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
|BS Applied Physics(Nano-Tech.)||F.Sc (Pre-Medical/Engr/) or intermediate with Physics or equivalent with at least 2nd Division|
NEW ADMISSION SCHEDULE
|(i)||Display of 1st merit List||24-09-2018||Interview of 1st Merit List||25-09-2018||Last Date for Payment of Fee 1st of Merit List||25 & 26-09-2018|
|(ii)||Display of 2nd merit List||27-09-2018||Interview of 2nd Merit List||28-09-2018||Last Date for Payment of Fee of 2nd Merit List||01 & 02-10-2018|
|(iii)||Display of 3rd merit List||03-10-2018||Interview of 3rd Merit List||04-10-2018||Last Date for Payment of Fee 3rd Merit List||04 & 05-10-2018|
|(iv)||Interview for Hafiz Quran/ Chitral/GB/Other Province/ Disabled/Foreign/FATA Reserved Seats||03-10-2018||Display of Result of Reserved Seats||04-10-2018||Last Date for Payment of Fee for Reserved Seats||04 & 05-10-2018|
|(v)||Trials for Sports Seats||03-10-2018||Display of Result of Sports Seats||04-10-2018||Last Date for Payment of Fee for Sports Seats||04 & 05-10-2018|
|(vi)||Commencement of Classes||October 08, 2018|
Note: Interviews will be conducted in the concerned department at 09:00 AM
- Competent, Qualified and Accomplished Faculty
- Need based Scholarships (own source)
- HEC Need Based Scholarships
- National Bank Loan Scheme
- Prime Minister tuition fee reimbursement Scheme
- MORA Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships,
- DIYA Scholarships,
- Disable Scholarships,
- Brother Sister Concession
- Affordable Fee Structure
- FM Radio station
- PM Laptop Scheme
- Digital Library
- Transport Facility
- Hostel Facility available for Female students
- Prospectus along with admission application form can be obtained from United Bank Limited, Karak branch by depositing an amount of Rs.500/- in favor of Treasurer Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak. Admission application form can also be downloaded from University website (Download: PDF, Word) and the fee can be deposited online in account # 000234929164 United Bank Limited Karak Branch.
- Candidates applying for more than one discipline must submit additional application form for each discipline and shall appear for the interview accordingly.
- The Complete admission application forms supported by attested copies of educational certificates, degrees, transcripts, Domicile, CNIC/Form B, and 3 passport size photographs must be submitted within due date. Incomplete admission forms will not be entertained.
- All candidates are directed to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel and have to produce NOC and leave certificate for completion of course work within one month of admission, failing which the admission shall stand cancel. Non-govt employees shall be required to submit an affidavit to the effect that they are not govt/semi-govt employees.
- University authorities have the right to cancel the admission or refuse migration to any candidate at any stage when it comes to their knowledge that documents presented by him/her are incorrect/wrong stated or forged documents.
- All the admitted students shall submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of RS. 50/- specimen of which can be obtained from the office of the Assistant registrar academics and shall submit migration certificate within 15 days after confirmation of admission.
- For any query contact Assistant Registrar Academics (0927-291019).
Open Merit: 40
- FATA 02%
- Afghan 02%.
- Other Province: 01 seat (each)
- Disable: 01 seat
- Hafiz ul Quran: 02 seat
- Sports : 02 seats
- Gilgit Baltistan : 02 seats
- Chitral : 02 seats
Note: reserved seats are excluding open merits